Adaptable for use with all Bay State Plasma Systems
The PG-Series 20 Extension Gun can apply coatings to IDs as small as 2.5 inches.
The PG-Series 20 Plasma Spray Extension Gun is a versatile production gun designed for internal diameter coating applications.
The PG-Series 20 gun operates up to 30 kW in power in the subsonic mode and is available in three spray angle hardware configurations: 45°, 60° and straight-ahead.
The PG-Series 20 Extension Gun offers three spray angle hardware options: 45°, 60° and straight-ahead. It can
deposit coatings into diameters as small as 2.5 in. (64 mm) and is available in two standard lengths, 12 in. (305 mm) and 24 in. (610 mm).
Series 20 features:
- Applies coatings to ID's as small as 2.5 inches
- Adaptable for use with all Bay State Plasma Systems
- Self-aligning components
- Three spray angles, 45°, 60° and straight-ahead
- Available in almost any length up to 72 inches
- Built-in air jet for part cooling
View the Adobe Acrobat PDF...perfect for printing